813 W. 28th St. Apt. 3B Miami, Fla.
000.555.1212 ■ email@example.com ■ Facebook ■ LinkedIn ■ Twitter
E-Health Implementation Specialist
Highly accomplished, certified IT professional offering a solid background in software development and implementation, a fervent passion for patient well-being, poised to transition into a dynamic and challenging role in the healthcare field.
- Led, coordinated and supported the implementation of software programs and upgrades.
- Created documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, document code, configurations, technical architecture, etc.
- Assisted in evaluating, testing and documenting new features while actively participating in the continuous development and improvement of specific areas of software programs.
- Conducted high-quality, high-service planning, project management, implementation, training and support of applications and websites for users across the enterprise.
- Completed a medical terminology course and CHTS-IM certification.
- Possess excellent rapport-building, communication and analytical skills.
- Over 5 years’ experience as a software developer in healthcare-related industries.
Implementation Specialist, Remarkable Corporation2010 to present
Successfully built, tested and delivered dozens of business applications and major upgrades by diligently gathering requirements and overseeing projects. Ensured a positive user experience by paying attention to their needs and concerns, then raising their proficiency levels and confidence through excellent training, follow-up sessions and online user forums.
- Achieved 98% satisfaction ratings by working with users to determine the optimal interface, functionality, look and feel of each application and its features.
- Consistently adhered to best practices for functionality and overall appearance while maintaining timely, thorough project documentation.
- Delivered 99% of implementations on time and on budget by using benchmarking and scorecards to track timelines, financial metrics, scope and quality.
- Conduct quality assurance process before application features are delivered.
- Author and deliver end-user training via webinar and classroom.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software configuration issues escalated from users and the technical support team.
- Provide post-implementation support via conference calls, online user forums and visits to key departments.
Software Developer, Florida Pharmaceuticals2007 to 2010
Successfully developed and maintained internal applications along with external Web-based content/commerce driven sites. Eventually earned the opportunity to implement three applications and rave reviews from users across the enterprise.
- Completed full lifecycle development including requirements gathering, software coding, testing, debugging, documentation and installation.
- Recognized expert in developing and maintaining server side JAVA/JEE middle office applications that handle core business logic.
- Translated the architect’s design into reliable, secure code capable of supporting object oriented software applications.
- Authored conversion and implementation plans.
- Developed system’s graphical user interface.
- Tracked and managed project expenditures.
- Trained users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Provided prompt resolution to trouble tickets and project communications.
Junior Software Developer, South Beach Labs2005 to 2007
Supported the development, upgrading and refinement of new and existing software programs including Web applications and business intelligence models, earning a reputation as an efficient coder with a penchant for user satisfaction.
- Participated in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering/documentation/meetings, estimation of effort/project management, development, testing and implementation.
- Developed, tested, deployed and documented new software applications and Web applications using C++, ASP.NET, and other tools.
- Developed an attractive and effective user interface using cutting edge technologies.
- Performed unit and functional testing to ensure that all defects are tracked and were addressed.
- Certifications: MCSE, Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer, CHTS-IM
- Applications: Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer, Microsoft Project, Remedy, Nortel Client, pcAnywhere, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Office
- Systems: Windows, VMS, NetWare
- Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, .NET, REST and SOAP
Bachelor of Science, Computer Sciences, University of Miami