The way the economy’s going I, for one, believe that more of us are going to consider becoming a contractor at some point. Either we’ll decide the trade-offs in lifestyle, flexibility and pay will be worth the hassle of paperwork and insurance — or because businesses in general increasingly like the idea of having a flexible work force.
If you’re thinking about contracting, or are just curious about some of the dynamics at play, here are seven stores to take a look at.
- To Contract or Not to Contract?
- Non-Disclosures And Why You Have to Sign Them
- Three Stories of Successful Contractors
- Secrets of Successful Tech Contractors [DiceTV]
- Set Software Engineering Contractor Rates Right
- Can IT Consultants Be Blacklisted by a Staffing Firm?
- More Indications the Future May be about Consulting