David calls himself “an old security hand” in enterprise IT, and has created a number of print and online publications for IT managers. Use him as your guide to trends, best practices and the latest developments in cybersecurity, and be sure to ask questions and share your own thoughts on anything having to do with keeping your operations safe.
- 2 Networking Tricks for Shy People2
- Internet of Things Increases Need for Security Pros1
- Download Apollo 11′s Source Code
- Is This New Cyber Forensics Certification Worth the Investment?
- Google Wants to Teach You How to Build Android Apps2
- From Linux Sys Admin to Programmer in 3 Easy Steps2
- ‘Soft’ Skills Count as Job Skills on Your Resume1
- Is Zappos Leading a New Management Trend With ‘Holacracy?’
- Apple’s iPhone 6: What to Expect