W. HOWARD JONES
000 Brook Drive | Atlanta GA 30328 | 404-000-0000 | email@example.com
Microsoft Certified Application Developer with technical and project management expertise
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 5 years experience designing, developing, integrating, and supporting corporate tools and applications, including content management, database architecture, and e-commerce.
- Apply in-depth understanding of business and IT requirements to streamline administration and internal processes, resulting in enhanced automation and operational efficiency.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Expert knowledge of numerous programming languages, including C++, ASIP, and Visual Basic.
- Superior communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000/2003: IBM, UNIX, Linux
Database: SQL Server 7/2000/2005, Oracle 8.x/9.x, Microsoft Access
Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, IIS
Web Technologies: JSP, JDBC, ASP, ADO, COM+, ODBC, XML/XSLT, HTML
Applications: Cold Fusion, Crystal Reports, Dreamweaver
ABC Company, Atlanta, GA: 2005-Present
Senior Application Developer
- Designed, developed, and implemented Web HR forms, significantly improving hiring efficiencies.
- Reduced technical support costs by 20% while improving information accessibility and security by designing intranet applications and training all corporate end-users on functionality.
- Developed browser-based management system, allowing various documents to be placed in Windows Explorer interface folders.
- Create Web sites using IIS/Windows Authentication in SQL Server 2005 on Windows 2003 servers.
- Assist in developing custom Web parts for application support toolset. Routinely troubleshoot issues and support internal users.
InfoTech, Inc., Atlanta, GA: 2003-2005
Web application Developer
- Designed, personalized, and supported complex reports and ASP reports.
IT Corp., Atlanta, GA: 2000-2003
Web Application Developer
- Developed security administration applications, controlling authority levels in database transactions and minimizing safety problems; partially implemented using Java.
- Created 3-tier intranet solution, allowing searches through multiple indexes for specific information.
- Led workflow resolution, automating process by effectively routing information to appropriate queues with sufficient flexibility to handle exceptions.
- Wrote customer service imaging systems, providing cost-effective solutions of key functions.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Southwestern University (2000)
Microsoft Certified Application Developer