DiceTV: How to Keep a Contractor’s Books in Order

If you’re thinking about contracting – or any kind of self-employment – you’d better think about setting up your books. Handling them goes with the territory. Watch the video, or  read our story.

Comments

1. BY Andrew says:

Why is it that I get last Friday’s DiceTV in my Dice Advisor email rather than yesterday’s? If I am getting emails, it should have the most up to date information. Cat’s segment is much more useful than random news. Put my Dice Advisor back to DiceTV!

2. BY Andrew says:

3. BY Mark Feffer says:

Hi Andrew -

Thanks for your note. We do include both of our weekly video segments in each Dice Advisor – sometimes Cat’s in the #1 spot and sometimes we go with the news roundup in the top spot, but you should be able to get to both right from your e-mail.

Thanks,

Mark

4. BY Mark Feffer says:

Hi Andrew -

Thanks,

Mark

5. BY Chris says:

I think part of the problem Andrew was bringing up is the following: today’s Dice email included a link to Cat’s article from last week “DiceTV: Do You Really Want Them to Know Why You Like Jell-O?” rather than a link to the above article. So in that respect, the email isn’t as up to date as it could be.

6. BY Chris says:

7. BY Michael Ososki says:

Cat offers useful information, and in an entertaining manner– great work, Cat!

8. BY Michael Ososki says:

Cat offers useful information, and in an entertaining manner– great work, Cat!