SAMUEL. J. WILSON
245 Dice Way | New York, NY 10001 |000-000-0000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated IT Professional with extensive background in
project management and mainframe programming
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
Experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, designing, coding, testing, and deployment
Outstanding technical and analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of COBOL, UNIX, and IBM Mainframe Systems.
Adept at gathering and documenting requirements, assessing business objectives, and managing all stages of software development and implementation.
Talented communicator, able to build working relationships with wide range of coworkers in team environment.
Extremely well organized, with proven ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Strong experience in Consumer, Finance, and Medical industries.
Earned multiple Â¿GOLD STARÂ¿ awards for cost savings.
OS: Widows 9.X, XP, Vista, WAS, UNIX
Hardware: IBM 30XX/3090/ES 9000/z/OS, Sun, SyncSort, FTP
Environments: Mainframe, Web, Internet, .NET 2.0, ASP.NET
ABCD Medical, New York, NY | 2005 - Present
Mainframe Developer / Analyst
Assist with managing all facets of project life cycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment.
Manage daily transmission of patient information to business partners, including confirming claim submission and verifying data for insurance acceptance/rejection.
Meet with end users and department heads to gather and document requirements, establish technical specifications, and set deadlines and milestones.
Work directly with accounting and IT teams throughout integration testing.
Created reporting programs which eliminated erroneous and redundant submissions.
EFGH Tech, New York, NY | 2001 - 2004
- Helped create and support EFGHÂ¿s automated order-processing systems, with focus on applications pertaining to ordering, pricing, shipping, and invoicing.
- Coded, tested, debugged, implemented, and managed mainframe applications.
- Worked with end-users to assess requirements and create feasible solutions.
- Established system which allowed for clear data transfer between EFGH’s warehouses and retail stores across nation.
- Part of three-member team which developed software that allowed clients to verify and track orders. Confirmed data accuracy after introducing new system.
- Developed and maintained batch/online systems.
Completed coursework in OS/390, z/OS diagnostics, COBOL Programming, Job Control Languages, and CICS.
Columbia University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, 2000
Keywords: IBM z/OS, systems, programs, Programmer, HCD, HMC, Assembler, Back Up, backup, disaster recovery