417 Westheimer Road
Albuquerque, NM 54545
- Experienced manager of SAP HRMS rollout and maintenance team.
- Experienced three full life-cycle rollouts of SAP HR.
- Extensive knowledge of all phases in SDLC & Business Process Re-Engineering.
- Eight years consulting experience integrating Oracle, SAP, and PeopleSoft ERP systems with each other and other vendors or home grown systems.
- Strong SQL, Java and C++ skills.
- Negotiated ERP system purchases and maintenance contracts.
- Software: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 5/6.0, MS Office, SAP Solution Manager 4.0
- Databases: Oracle, FoxPro, MS Access
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Windows NT 4.X, Unix
- Programming Languages: SQL, Java, C++, C
- Functional Knowledge: Organizational Assignments, Time Management, Benefits, Generating Payroll, Recruitment, Training and Event Management
- Certified SAP HR functional consultant
Pecos Manufacturing, Albuquerque, NM 2004 – PRESENT
Manager HCM Systems – Hands-on manager responsible for all Human Capital Management systems for this large, plastic forms manufacturing company.
- Managed small group of 3 installing and controlling all aspects of human capital management software from HR to payroll.
- Migrated legacy HRMS data to new SAP HR installation.
- Worked closely with HR to understand business processes and requirements.
- Wrote application software to integrate SAP HR to Kronos time&labor and scheduling software.
- Coordinated integration of Oracle manufacturing software with SAP and Kronos applications.
- Established the use of SAP HR for all recruitment, training, career development, compensation, benefits, and employee self service.
ERP Advisors, Taos, NM 2002 – 2004
SAP Integration Specialist – ERP Advisors provides consulting services on ERP systems to corporate clients.
- Trained and certified as SAP HR consultant.
- Wrote proposal for migration from home-grown HR system to SAP HR for a chain retailer.
- Managed training and rollout of SAP HR.
- Salvaged SAP HR installation at a computer hardware manufacturer whose integration with legacy ERP system was failing.
- Directed remainder of SAP HR installation and rollout.
- Assisted with setup and training of HR department in use of system.
- Wrote custom add-on modules to integrate with SAP system.
Bardwell Entertainment, Los Angeles, CA 1999 – 2002
IT Programmer -IT programmer responsible for upgrading and integrating corporate systems.
- Created SAP Users for ESS and defined ESS settings for various software modules.
- Wrote master data load and data validation from legacy to SAP.
- Created test cases for HR integration testing and delivering end-user documentation, technical documentation.
- Supplied production support for legacy and SAP system.
B.S., Physics – UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) (1999)
Keywords: SAP, SAP HR, ERP, ESS, ERP integration, SAP functional consultant