84 Foxhollow Road
Madison, WI 12345
- Experienced leader in disaster recovery efforts.
- Motivated disaster recovery expert with 8 years of relevant experience in multi-site environment.
- Authored IT DR response plan for the escalation and coordination of events in corporate environment.
- Negotiated contracts and vendor procurement.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Software: LDRPS, Sungard Paragon, Clarity, Mariner, MAGIC, Sharepoint, Mercury LoadRunner, Lawson, Remedy, Test Director, TOAD, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Suite, Eclipse
- Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Linux, AIX
- Programming Languages: SQL, Java, C++, C
- Hardware: Wintel servers, AS/400
- CBCP Certification (Certified Business Continuity Professional) – DRII
- DRCE Certification (Disaster Recovery Certified Expert) – BCM Institute
EPI Technologies, Syracuse, NY 2006 – PRESENT
Disaster Recovery Specialist – Highly visible position for this IT company, providing hosted IT solutions for medium sized businesses.
- Managed the efforts of infrastructure, server, and applications recovery plans.
- Developed and wrote IT DR Policy and Standards documents.
- Wrote and managed IT Command Center Guide and Exercise Activity Runbook.
- Responsible for headcount management and hiring decisions.
- Conducted site assistance visits identifying critical assets, system interdependencies, cyber vulnerabilities.
- Briefed management on findings that led to heightened security awareness.
IPE Banking, Utica, NY 2002 – 2006
Disaster Recovery Analyst -IT programmer analyst specializing in disaster recovery for this regional bank.
- Managed and designed IT Workforce Recovery solution for company
- Wrote Proposal and Project Plan for Phase II and Phase III IT Resumption Planning
- Created Dashboard and Scorecard for DR Department
- Designed and wrote IT DR Policy and Standards documents
- Managed relationships and conducted interviews with OCC Office of the Comp Controller regulators to bank DR program was within compliance of FFIEC Guidelines
Ace Industries, Concord, NH 2000 – 2002
Software Engineer – IT programmer for corporate systems and customer database applications for this leading granite supplier.
- Developed a customer analytics database for improved marketing of products to existing customers.
- Outstanding performance, received cash awards from incentive programs.
B.S., Computer Science – University of New Hampshire, Durham (2000)
Dean’s List 4 semesters
Granite State Scholar
Keywords: disaster recovery, data management, manager, technical author, leader, technical consultant, business analyst